Home Page
Areas Page
EPC Page
HIP Page
Contact Page
Meet The Team Page
Prices Page
Complaints Page
Testimonials Page

What if I am not satisfied with the service I receive?

If you have a problem, we are here to help. Whilst we are committed to providing a quality service, we acknowledge that on occasions things can go wrong. In the first instance, speak to the representative that you dealt with. If however, you remain dissatisfied, we have a dedicated team who will ensure your complaint is investigated fully through our complaints procedure.

How do I make a complaint to you?
If you wish to complain about the advice or service you have received from us, you can telephone, Email or write to the address below:

Dalton House, 33 Leigh Road, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 2JE

t: 07866 688 212

e: complaints@nweas.com

What information do you need?
In order to help us resolve your complaint as quickly and efficiently as possible, we will need the following information:

• Your name and address.

• The name and address of the representative that you have dealt with.

• A daytime telephone number where we can contact you.

• A clear description of your complaint details and how you would like your complaint to be put right.

In these circumstances we aim to resolve your complaint as quickly as we can. If however we are unable to do this within 5 Days we will write explaining what is happening and when we expect to have an answer.

Taking your complaint further
If we cannot resolve your complaint to your satisfaction, you can then refer the matter to the NHER to review your unresolved complaints. If felt necessary, it will pass your complaint on to an independent adjudication service, to be nominated by the scheme. They can be contacted at:

NHER National Energy Centre, Davy Avenue Knowlhill, MiltonKeynes, MK5 8NA.

t: 01908 672 787

e: enquire@nesltd.co.uk
Please be aware that the existence of this process does not prevent you form pursuing a complaint through the courts and as such does not affect your existing statutory legal rights.